Sunday, November 9, 2008

Nabe (steam pot) Part 2!!!


Today I would like to talk about a different Nabe.
CHANKONABE :)
Chankonabe is one of the most traditional Japanese food.
It is often eaten by Sumo wrestles as part of weight gain diet food.
Since Chankonabe has a lot of calories because of the volume, and a large quantities of protein, such as, rice, chicken, beer, and noodle), Sumo wrestlers want to eat that to gain more their weight. 
It is eaten by them because Chankonabe is also healthy. It is because there are many different kinds of vegetables in it. 


I do not often eat Chankonabe at my house because 
It is not the traditionally food which Japanese eat at their house
as main dish.
Mainly senior sumo wrestlers can eat Chankonabe. 
Chankonabe is also easy to cook and cheap food so I recommend all of you reading my blog to try it tonight!!!

All pictures are from Google 

No comments: