Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Japanese Ramen




As you know, Ramen is one of popular Japanese food in California nowadays.
I hope many people like Japanes ramen.
Rame is one of my favorite food because Ramen is really easy to cook and tasty.
My father is really good at cooking his own ramen and I love those because it is tasty and healthy.
There are many different types of ramen depending on locations in Japan.

First thing that you can recognize the differences is soup.
We have miso, soy sourse, salt, pork based soup, etc...
Second thing to know the differences is noodle.
Depending on restaurants, they have their own noodle, such as, thick, thin, straight, curvy, and crinkly.
All spice and other ingredient are totally different in each restaurant.

There are a lot of ramen restaurants in Japan so I definitely recommend those who are interested in eating different types of ramen in Japan to go with your friends and order some to tast them!!!


No comments: