Monday, September 1, 2008

Rolls are not Real and Traditional Japanese Sushi!!!
















I would love to tell people who are not sure what Japanese Sushi exactly looks like about Real Sushi in Japan.
Since my favorite food in my life is Sushi. 
However, the only place which makes me feel eating perfect sushi is Japan for me. 
Of course it is because I was born in Japan and know Good sushi there. 
My favorite Sushi is Otoro. (the most expensive part of Tuna)
Otoro is the most soft and expensive part of Tuna. Color is light pink and there is a lot of oil in it.
Some people do not like this part because of too much fat. However, if those who eat Otoro, Chutoro, and Akami, they will be happy. 
Personaly, I love Otoro, but three pieces of them are enough. 
Here is a image of Chutoro (second expensive part of tuna)
Chutoro is more red than Otoro because its less oil and fat compared to Otoro.
Next time You go to Sushi and try to eat Toro, Eat Otoro, Chutoro, and Akami(Fish with red flesh)
Your stomach will be happy :) 
Here is great sushi place in Japan and California. Get money and Eat Tasty Sushi!!!
Sennari Sushi Restaurant
Western Ave, Gardena, CA, 90248 
Tsukigi Sushisei Ginza 
http://www.tsukijisushisay.co.jp
All pictures are from google
Ai Watanabe

No comments: